1. Payment is expected when services are rendered unless prior arrangements are made at the time of admission. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) checks (with proper ID) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Crawford Dog and Cat Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through our in house payment plan or the Care Credit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. Our front desk staff will be happy to help you apply.
Highlights of the Care Credit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months (But interest does apply at the end of the grace period)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
In House Payment Plan
Many clients do not want to apply for another line of credit such as Care Credit, or feel that they won't be accepted by that program. To help meet the needs of these pet owners, we now have our own interest free payment plan for qualified pet owners. Once, qualified, monthly payments are automatically deducted from you bank account. There are certain restrictions and some fees apply.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. There are many insurance options available and each is different. We have brochures from many of the larger companies available in our office. Stop in and see which might be best for you.